- 3 qty. Eggplant Roasted
- 3 qty. Red Pepper Roasted
- 1 qty. Tomato Small Size
- 1 qty. Cucumber Small Size
- 1 qty. Parsley Cup
- 1 qty. Lemon
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Tahini 1 Tablespoon
- 3 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 3 qty. Walnut
- 2 qty. Radish Small Red Radish
1. Chop roasted eggplants and peppers, transfer them into a large mixing bowl.
2. Chop cucumber, tomato and parsley and add into the bowl, stir with a spoon gently.
3. In a small mixing bowl, prepare salad dressing. Mix olive oil, tahini, juice of one lemon and salt until combined. Pour it over the salad and gently stir.
4. Serve with walnuts and radish slices.