- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Butter At Room Temperature
- 1 qty. Egg
- 120 gr.4.5 oz. Sugar
- 120 gr.4.5 oz. Yogurt
- 340 gr.12 oz. Flour
- 1 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 70 gr.2.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 3 qty. Quince Peeled and Grated
- 4 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 50 gr.2 oz. Raisin
- 1 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 10 qty. Walnut Roughly Chopped
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add yogurt, vanilla extract, oil and egg, continue to mix.
3. Add sifted flour and baking powder. Dough should be a little bit sticky. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it chill about 30 minutes at least in the fridge.
4. Meantime, peel and grate the quinces. Take them in a medium saucepan and cook with a 3 tablespoons sugar until soft and tender.
5. Add roughly chopped walnuts and ground cinnamon, stir and set aside to cool room temperature.
6. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
7. Take a 23.0 cm.9 in. pie pan and lightly oil. Take the 2/3 of the dough and roll it out between two baking sheets about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick and lay the dough over the pie pan. Press it into the sides and bottom with your fingers and fill it with cooked quince mixture.
8. Roll out the remaining dough and cut into strips. Cover the pie with the strips, or you can cut shapes with cookie cutter and cover with them.
9. Bake about 30-35 minutes until the pie becomes golden brown.
10. Let it cool to room temperature and serve. Enjoy!