- 200 gr.7 oz. Ladyfingers
- 200 gr.7 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 100 ml.3.5 fl. oz. Filter Coffee (Without Milk)
- 2 qty. Powdered Sugar Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 25 gr.1 oz. Cocoa Powder About 2 Tablespoons
1. In a food processor, crush ladyfingers into a fine crumb.
2. Prepare a cup of coffee, you can use instant coffee or filter coffee up to your taste.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar until combined.
4. In another bowl, pour coffee over crunched ladyfingers and stir until combined.
5. Add cream cheese mixture over the ladyfinger crumbs and add 1 dessert spoon vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
6. Make small balls from your mixture and roll them in the cocoa powder. Chill about 2 hours and serve cold.