- 3 qty. Butter Tablespoon At Room Temperature, Unsalted
- 1 qty. Egg
- 2 qty. Peanut Butter Tablespoon
- 200 gr.7 oz. Brown Sugar
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon One Pinch
- 160 gr.5.5 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Starch Tablespoon
- 50 gr.2 oz. Peanut
- 1 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Baking Soda Teaspoon
- 50 gr.2 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips For Toppings
1. In a large pan, roast roughly crushed peanuts with one tablespoon butter.
2. Then, in a large mixing bowl, mix 2 tablespoons butter, egg, peanut butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar and salt until combined with a hand mixer or with your fingers.
3. In another bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. (Flour, starch, baking powder and baking soda.)
4. Add dry ingredients step by step over the liquids and mix with your hands until non-sticky.
5. Add roasted peanuts into cookie dough and knead a little bit until combined.
6. Cover the cookie dough with a plastic wrap and chill about 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
8. Make small balls and place into baking sheet. Place chocolate chips on top of the cookies.
9. Bake about 10-15 minutes. Let them cool about 10 minutes.
10. Enjoy cookies with a cup of coffee.