- 200 gr.7 oz. Oat Bran
- 330 gr.12 oz. Flour White
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Instant Yeast
- 260 ml.8.5 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 0.5 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, active instant yeast salt and sugar.
2. Add lukewarm water step by step and stir with your hand.
3. Knead until well combined about 5-6 minutes. Finally, add oil and knead until smooth and elastic dough about 3-4 minutes. Dough should be soft and smooth, if it is sticky you can add some more flour.
4. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside about 45-60 minutes to rise in a warm place.
5. Knead again about 3-5 minutes and place it in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, brush top of the bread with olive oil. Set aside and let it rise again about 30-40 minutes or double in size. In the meantime, preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
6. Bake about 30-40 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.