- 250 gr.9 oz. Bulgur Wheat Dry
- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Water At Room Tempeature
- 6 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Tomato Paste Tablespoon
- 4 qty. Dill Tablespoon Fresh Dill 1 Cup
- 1 qty. Parsley Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 qty. Cucumber
- 1 qty. Tomato
- 15 gr.0.5 oz. Lettuce 4-5 Leaves of Lettuce
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon (Add more according to your taste)
- 2 qty. Dried Mint Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Dried Thyme Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Ground Sumac Dessert Spoon
- 4 qty. Pomegranate Molasses Tablespoon
1. Put bulgur wheat into a medium pot, add water, 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and bring it to simmer on low heat until it absorbs all the water. Remove from heat and let it wait about 20 minutes. (If you can not find bulgur wheat within your grocery store.
2. Chop parsley, dill, cucumber and tomato.
3. Take a small sauce pan, add 4 tablespoons olive oil and tomato paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes by stirring constantly.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix bulgur wheat with tomato paste sauce until well combined.
5. Add spices, dill and parsley. Mix well.
6. Before serving, add cucumber, tomato and pomegranate molasses and serve in a small bowls or in a lettuce wraps.