- 1.5 qty. Puff Pastry Sheet
- 250 gr.9 oz. Ground Beef
- 1 qty. Onion Small Size
- 1 qty. Tomato Small Size
- 2 qty. Red Pepper Red Bell Pepper
- 1 qty. Parsley Cup
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Cumin Powder Teasoon
1. Defrost puff pastry sheets.
2. In a food processor, put onion, tomato, bell peppers and parsley. Process 20-30 seconds.
3. Preheat oven to 190 C375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Slice pastry dough into squares about 10.0 cm.4 in. x 10.0 cm.4 in. sizes.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, mix ground beef, tomato, onion mixture and spices until combined.
6. Share the mixture over the pastry squares and bake preheated oven about 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and ground beef cook.
7. Serve warm with parsley and lemon slices.