- 200 gr.7 oz. White Rice
- 5 qty. Artichoke Heart Medium Size
- 4 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 400 ml.13.5 fl. oz. Water Boiled
- 0.5 qty. Lemon (Juice for boiling the artichokes)
- 3 qty. Dill Tablespoon Fresh Dill
1. Wash and drain the rice.
2. In a small pot, boil artichoke hearts with 1000 ml.33.5 fl. oz. water, one teaspoon salt and juice of a half lemon until soften.
3. Take away artichoke hearts and chop in cubes.
4. Take a large pot, heat olive oil and add rice. Cook for 1-2 minutes by stirring constantly.
5. Add artichokes and continue to cook one more minute.
6. Add boiled water and salt, close the lid of the pot and cook until it absorbs all the water over medium heat.
7. Close the heat and let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
8. Add chopped fresh dill, stir and serve.