- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Milk Lukewarm
- 200 gr.7 oz. Olive Oil (Can be replaced with any other vegetable oil)
- 2 qty. Active Dry Yeast Dessert Spoon
- 2 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 660 gr.23.5 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Ketchup Tablespoon
- 3 qty. Bell Peppers
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 qty. Tomato
- 15 qty. Black Olive Sliced Black Olive
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. lukewarm water, 2 tablespoons sugar and yeast. Set aside about 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
2. Add lukewarm milk and oil and egg white (use egg yolk for egg wash). Stir until combined. Add flour step by step and add salt.
3. Knead until you get a soft and smooth dough. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise about 45-60 minutes.
4. Meantime, prepare the topping ingredients. Slice bell peppers and tomato. Mash goat cheese and prepare sliced olives.
5. When the dough is ready, knead it again about 30 seconds. Prepare a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make small balls from the dough and place on the baking sheet. I got 18 pieces.
6. Take a glass and press it over the balls to flatten center of the balls. With a brush, spread ketchup inside of the circle dough pieces.
7. Place cheese, sliced peppers and olive and top with tomato slices. Let them rise again about 20 minutes. Meantime, preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
8. When the pizzas are risen enough, brush the sides of them with egg yolks and bake about 30 minutes until color become golden brown. Serve lukewarm and enjoy.