- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Instant Yeast
- 600 gr.21.5 oz. Flour
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Coconut Sugar About 1 Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Grape Molasses Tablespoon Mix with 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 1 qty. Poppy Seed Tablespoon For Topping
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. Add water and oil and knead until smooth and elastic. İf the dough is too sticky, you can add some more flour.
3. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside about 45-60 minutes until doubled in volume.
4. Knead again about 1-2 minutes and divide it into eight pieces.
5. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
6. Give small bun shapes and place them on a baking sheet. Cover with a towel and leave at room temperature until doubled in size.
7. Brush them with the grape molasses-water mixture and sprinkle some poppy seeds.
8. Bake about 30-40 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.