- 2 qty. Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 160 gr.5.5 oz. Tuna Fish Drained
- 4 qty. Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 qty. Avocado
- 0.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Lemon Juice Tablespoon
- 0.5 qty. Garlic Powder Teaspoon
1. If you have a ripe avocado, mash it in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, one pinch salt, pepper and one pinch garlic powder. Stir until combined.
2. Spread tuna over the tortillas, spread avocado mixture over the tuna and sprinkle chopped roasted bell peppers over them.
3. Roll up tightly and slice with a sharp knife about 1.0 cm.0.4 in. thick and serve.