- 3 qty. Egg At Room Temperature
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Sugar
- 50 ml.1.5 fl. oz. Water Boiled
- 220 gr.8 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 25 gr.1 oz. Cocoa Powder About 2 Tablespoons
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Heavy Cream
- 200 gr.7 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 qty. Powdered Sugar Tablespoon
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Whipped Cream Powder
- 2 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
For The Syrup:
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water Warm
- 3 qty. Instant Coffee Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
For The Topping:
- 15 gr.0.5 oz. Cocoa Powder 1 Tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F, and prepare baking cups. I used heart shaped silicone muffin pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar about 4-5 minutes with a hand mixer until foamy.
3. Add boiled water and vanilla extract while mixing.
4. In a medium bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. (Flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.)
5. Add dry ingredients step by step and mix well until well combined.
6. Share cake batter into muffin pans and bake about 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Meantime, take a medium mixing bowl and beat heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped cream powder until thicken and well combined.
8. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge until cake bakes and cools down.
9. Prepare coffee with boiled water, instant coffee and sugar (if desired).
10. Trim the top of the cakes and slice in half horizontally. Brush each layer with coffee syrup.
11. Spread cream cheese frosting over the first layer and top with second layer.
12. Decorate the top of the second layer again with frosting and dust the tops with cocoa powder. Prepare all the cakes with the same way and let them rest at least 2-3 hours in fridge before serving. Enjoy!