- 3 qty. Persimmon Ripe
- 3 qty. Egg
- 4 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 260 gr.9.5 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Baking Soda Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Lemon Juice Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 50 gr.2 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and grease your baking cake pan. ( I use 30.0 cm.12 in. loaf pan.)
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar 3-4 minutes with hand mixer until creamy.
3. Peel persimmons and puree in a food processor.
4. Add persimmon puree and olive oil and mix again.
5. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients, flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
6. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir with rubber spatula gently until combined.
7. Mix baking soda with one teaspoon lemon juice and add to the mixture.
8. Add chocolate chips and stir. Bake about 45-55 minutes in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean. Do not open oven first 30 minutes.
9. Let it cool to room temperature and serve.