- 2 qty. Egg At Room Temperature
- 100 ml.3.5 fl. oz. Milk At Room Temperature
- 50 gr.2 oz. Olive Oil
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. White Bean Boiled
- 110 gr.4 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 75 gr.2.5 oz. Sugar
- 2 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 20 gr.0.5 oz. Cocoa Powder About 2 Tablespoons
- 6 qty. Dried Apricot
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare your muffin tins. I used silicone muffin cups.
2. Place dried apricots or dates into the food processor, add lukewarm milk and white beans. Let them wait about 5 minutes.
3. Meantime, whisk eggs and sugar until foamy. Add vegetable oil and vanilla extract and whisk again.
4. Pulse white bean, milk and apricots in food processor until smooth.
5. Add bean mixture over the egg mixture and whisk until well combined.
6. İn another small bowl, whisk sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Add them over cake mixture and whisk at low speed until well combined.
7. Share cake batter into the muffin tins and sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts and bake about 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let them cool to room temperature and enjoy with a cup of coffee.