- 3 qty. Egg
- 120 gr.4.5 oz. Sugar
- 2 qty. Banana Large and Ripe
- 50 gr.2 oz. Olive Oil
- 330 gr.12 oz. Flour
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 70 gr.2.5 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Chopped
- 50 qty. Walnut Chopped
- 0.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon One Pinch
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and grease your baking cake pan. ( I use 30.0 cm.12 in. loaf pan.)
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar 3-4 minutes with hand mixer until creamy.
3. Peel bananas and puree in a food processor or mash with a fork.
4. Add mashed banana and olive oil and mix again.
5. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients, flour, baking powder and one pinch salt.
6. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir with rubber spatula gently until combined.
7. Add chopped chocolate and walnut, vanilla extract and stir. Bake about 45-55 minutes in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean. Do not open oven first 30 minutes.
8. Let it cool to room temperature and serve.