- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Butter At Room Temperature
- 70 gr.2.5 oz. Powdered Sugar
- 1 qty. Egg Yolk
- 230 gr.8 oz. Flour
- 0.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon One Pinch
- 0.5 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 20 ml.0.5 fl. oz. Milk About 4 Tablespoons
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Roasted Hazelnut Crushed
- 3 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Butter Tablespoon At Room Temperature
- 3 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and powdered sugar with your fingers until creamy. Add milk and egg yolk and continue to mix.
2. Add flour, cinnamon and one pinch salt and knead until combined. Cover it with a plastic wrap and chill in freezer about 10 minutes.
3. Meantime, prepare cinnamon mixture. Take a medium bowl, mix crushed hazelnuts, sugar, butter and ground cinnamon until combined.
4. Take the cookie dough onto the working surface, place it between two parchment paper and give rectangular shape with a rolling pin about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick.
5. Spread cinnamon nut mixture over the dough, roll it up, cover with plastic wrap and chill again 10 minutes in freezer.
6. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F, take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Take cookie roll and cut about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick circles with a sharp knife. Place them into the baking sheet and bake about 12-15 minutes.
8. Let it cool to room temperature and serve with a cup of coffee.