- 500 gr.18 oz. Spinach Washed and Chopped
- 1 qty. Onion Diced Well
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 3 qty. Tomato (I used canned, tomato puree.)
- 50 gr.2 oz. Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 10 qty. Lasagna Noodle
- 2 qty. Butter Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Flour Tablespoon
- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Milk
- 100 ml.3.5 fl. oz. Water
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Ground Nutmeg Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion with two tablespoons olive oil and add spinach Cook 3-4 minutes and add salt and pepper, stir and take away from the heat.
3. For Bechamel sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan and add flour. Cook 2 minutes by stirring constantly.
4. Add milk and water, stir constantly until it boils and thicken.
5. After it boils add salt, nutmeg and black pepper or any other spices according to your taste and put aside.
6. Take a 20.0 cm.8 in. x 20.0 cm.8 in.. glass baking dish and grease with spray oil.
7. Spread two tablespoons of bechamel sauce on the bottom.
8. Layer with two lasagna noodles, spread 2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce, spread 1/3 of your spinach and spread 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
9. Layer with lasagna noodles and spread bechamel sauce, spinach mixture and tomato puree.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9. Spread remaining bechamel sauce over the lasagna noodles and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
11. Serve warm.