- 1 qty. Egg
- 125 gr.4.5 oz. Butter
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 80 gr.3 oz. Powdered Sugar
- 25 gr.1 oz. Cocoa Powder
- 230 gr.8 oz. Flour
- 0.5 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
For The Filling:
- 2 qty. Nutella Tablespoon
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, egg, vegetable oil and powdered sugar until combined with a stand mixer or with your fingers, add vanilla extract and mix again.
2. In another bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. (Flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.)
3. Add dry ingredients step by step over the liquids and mix with your hands until non-sticky.
4. Cover the cookie dough with a plastic wrap and chill about 10 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare two baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
6. Roll out the cookie dough between two baking paper sheets until cookie dough is about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick.
7. Cut medium circles with a cookie cutter and place into the baking sheet.
8. Bake about 10 minutes. Let them cool to room temperature.
9. Spread nutella or any other fillings onto the flat side of one cookie and sandwich with the other, repeat with remaining.
10. Enjoy cookies with a cup of coffee.