- 500 gr.18 oz. Cauliflower
- 2 qty. Egg
- 1 qty. Parsley Cup Nicely Chopped
- 2 qty. Dill Tablespoon Nicely Chopped
- 1 qty. Red Pepper Nicely Chopped
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Garlic Powder Teaspoon
- 50 gr.2 oz. Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 4 qty. Flour Tablespoon
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Vegetable Oil For Frying About Two Tablespoons
1. Add cauliflower florets into your food processor and pulse until tiny crumbs.
2. Transfer them into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle one teaspoon salt, stir and let it wait about 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze out liquid from cauliflower crumbs with your hands and place them in a mixing bowl.
4. Add eggs, one pinch salt, pepper, garlic powder, nicely chopped red bell pepper, grated cheddar and mix.
5. Add flour step by step and mix with a spoon. If it is too sticky you can add some more flour.
6. Add oil to a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Scoop one tablespoon mixture into the pan and press it into rounds. (I cooked 4 fritters at a time) Cook 2-3 minutes one side of the fritters and flip them and cook 2-3 minutes again until golden brown.
7. Transfer fritters to a paper towel lined plate. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.