- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Tofu
- 1 qty. Honey Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Ginger Fresh Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Soy Sauce Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Balsamic Vinegar Tablespoon
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Rice Noodles
- 2 qty. Sesame Seed Teaspoon
1. Take a large pot and cook rice noodles according to package instructions. I cook 8-10 minutes.
2. Chop tofu into cubes and place them between two paper towels to take their excess water.
3. Take a medium skillet, heat vegetable and add tofu. Cook them until golden brown and crispy. Turn them time to time to have all sides cooked.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, minced ginger and one pinch salt. Pour it over the tofu and stir quickly, turn the heat low and let it cook for 3-4 minutes until all sauce absorbed by tofu cubes.
5. Drain rice noodles. Melt butter in a pot and add rice noodles and salt. Stir until combined gently.
6. Place rice noodles into the serving plate. Place soy sauce-tofu over the noodles and sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.