- 2 qty. Zucchini Washed and Grated
- 2 qty. Egg
- 50 gr.2 oz. Feta Cheese Grated
- 4 qty. Flour Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Dried Mint Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Parsley Cup Washed and Chopped
- 4 qty. Dill Tablespoon Washed and Chopped
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 190 C375 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add some salt over the shredded zucchini, stir and wait about 3-5 minutes. (You can use grater or food processor having shredding disc to grate zucchini.)
Squeeze out liquid from the zucchini with your hands and place them in a mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs, feta cheese, parsley, dill, salt, pepper, spring onion, olive oil and half of the flour and mix until combined.
4. Add remaining flour and baking powder, stir until combined.
5. Take 1 tablespoon of mixture and place to the baking sheet. Give shape with a spoon. Place remaining mixture into the baking sheet with the same way and bake about 15-20 minutes until golden.
6. Serve with yogurt sauce.