- 200 gr.7 oz. Butter At Room Temperature
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Yogurt At Room Temperature
- 1 qty. Egg At Room Temperature
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 550 gr.19.5 oz. Flour
- 125 gr.4.5 oz. Powdered Sugar
For The Filling:
- 4 qty. Apple Medium Size and Shredded
- 2 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 10 qty. Walnut Crushed
1. In a medium small saucepan, cook apples and 2 tablespoons sugar until apples become soft and juices begin to thicken.
2. Add ground cinnamon and walnut, stir gently and set aside to cool room temperature.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, egg, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar and powdered sugar until combined with a stand mixer or with your fingers, add vanilla extract and mix again.
4. In another bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. (Flour and baking powder.)
5. Add dry ingredients step by step over the liquids and mix with your hands until non-sticky.
6. Cover the cookie dough with a plastic wrap and chill about 10 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare a two baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
8. Roll out the cookie dough between two baking paper sheets until cookie dough is about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick.
9. Cut medium circles with a cookie cutter and place 1 desert spoon apple mixture at the center of them and stick together middles.
10. Bake about 20 minutes until lightly golden brown. Let them cool to room temperature and sprinkle powdered sugar. Enjoy cookies with a cup of coffee.