- 175 gr.6 oz. Petit Beurre Biscuit
- 400 ml.13.5 fl. oz. Pumpkin Puree
- 2 qty. Powdered Sugar Tablespoon (You can increase or decrease amount of sugar after tasting it.)
- 1 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Ground Cloves Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Ground Nutmeg Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Allspice Teaspoon
- 100 ml.3.5 fl. oz. Heavy Cream
- 120 gr.4.5 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Take a large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin puree, powdered sugar and spices, mix until well combined.
2. Roughly crush the biscuits with your hands. Add them over the pumpkin mixture and gently stir with rubber spatula until well combined.
3. Take the mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap, cover everywhere with it and give triangle shape with your hands.
4. Let it rest for 5-6 hours at least before serving.
5. In a small saucepan, heat, heavy cream, remove from the heat and add chocolate, stir until chocolate melts completely.
6. Pour cooled chocolate sauce over the cake before serving. Enjoy!