- 1 qty. Zucchini Large Size
- 1 qty. Carrot Large Size
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Flour Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 4 qty. Dill Tablespoon Fresh Dill, Washed and Chopped
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Milk
- 600 ml.20 fl. oz. Water
1. Wash carrot and zucchini and trim the ends. Grate carrots first and transfer to the medium size pot. Add 3 tablespoons oil and over medium heat, cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Meantime grate zucchini (you can also use food processor having a grating blade attachment) and transfer it to the pot.
3. Add salt and stir, cook for 4-5 minutes more until zucchini and carrots become soft and tender.
4. Add flour and stir, cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and water, stir quickly and cook until simmer by stirring time to time.
6. After it boils, cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Add washed and chopped fresh dill and stir.
7. Serve warm.