- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Butter Melted
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 3 qty. Egg
- 200 gr.7 oz. Yogurt
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 3 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 475 gr.17 oz. Flour
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Goat Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, yogurt, olive oil, 2 egg whites and one egg.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
5. Make a soft dough. (If it needs to add extra flour to get a non sticky soft dough add some more).
6. Make small balls, flatten on your table and fill with goat cheese or any other mixture you want and fold.
7. Line your tray with non stick paper and place pastries on this tray.
8. Brush the top of the pastry with egg yolks.
9. Bake until the color become golden.