- 125 gr.4.5 oz. Butter At Room Temperature
- 1 qty. Egg Yolk
- 75 gr.2.5 oz. Sugar
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Flour
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Roasted Hazelnut Pulsed
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Blueberry Jam Dessert Spoon
- 1 qty. Quince Jam Dessert Spoon
- 1 qty. Raspberry Jam Dessert Spoon
1. Cream butter, egg yolk and sugar. Add vanilla extract.
2. Mix flour and pulsed hazelnut in another bowl and add step by step.
3. Cookie dough should be soft. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it chill about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. Shape dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
6. With your thumb or the back of a wooden spoon, make an indentation in the center of the cookies and fill them with jam.
7. Bake about 12-15 minutes until edges of the cookies become golden.
8. Transfer them to a wire rack and let them cool completely before serving.