- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 1 qty. Instant Yeast Dessert Spoon
- 1 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 380 gr.13.5 oz. Flour
- 350 gr.12.5 oz. Spinach Washed and Chopped
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 200 gr.7 oz. Goat Cheese Crushed
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Cheddar Cheese Grated
1. In a medium mixing bowl, put yeast, sugar and add 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. lukewarm water. Wait about 3-4 minutes.
2. Add remaining 100 ml.3.5 fl. oz. water and stir. Add flour slowly and mix with your hand. Add salt and remaining flour, knead 3-4 minutes until combined.
3. Dough should be a little bit sticky, add one tablespoon oil and knead again.
4. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside about 45 minutes to rise.
5. While dough is rising, prepare spinach. Take a large skillet, heat one tablespoon olive oil and add washed and chopped spinach. Add salt and cook until all water disappears.
6. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F, and take a round baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Transfer dough into the tray and give round shape with your hand about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick.
8. Spread spinach over the dough, sprinkle crunched goat cheese and bake about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese and bake again until cheese melt and golden brown.
9. Serve warm.