- 3 qty. Egg Small Size (Or 2 Large Size)
- 2 qty. Banana Large and Ripe (Mashed)
- 1 qty. Yogurt Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Chia Seed Tablespoon
- 120 gr.4.5 oz. Coconut Sugar
- 160 gr.5.5 oz. Whole Wheat flour
- 5 qty. Oatmeal Flour Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F. Prepare your muffin tins, I used silicone muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs and coconut sugar 3-4 minutes with hand mixer until creamy and foamy.
3. Add vanilla extract and olive oil, mashed banana and mix again.
4. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients, flour, baking powder and cinnamon and oats.
5. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir with rubber spatula gently until combined.
6. Finally, add 2 tablespoons Chia Seed stir and pour mixture into the muffin cups.
7. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 15-25 minutes.