- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Butter At Room Temperature
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil (You can replace it with any other vegetable oil.)
- 1 qty. Egg
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
- 6 qty. Powdered Sugar Tablespoon
- 240 gr.8.5 oz. Flour
- 80 gr.3 oz. Roasted Hazelnut
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, egg, vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until combined with a hand mixer or with your fingers, add vanilla extract and mix again.
2. In another bowl, sift and mix dry ingredients. (Flour, baking powder and ground cinnamon.)
3. Add dry ingredients step by step over the liquids and mix with your hands until non-sticky.
4. Place roasted hazelnuts into food processor and process about 15-20 seconds. Add them into cookie dough and knead a little bit until combined.
5. Cover the cookie dough with a plastic wrap and chill about 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and prepare a two baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
7. Make small one bite balls and place into baking sheet.
8. Bake about 9-11 minutes. Let them cool about 10 minutes and roll them in the remaining 4 tablespoons powdered sugar.
9. Enjoy cookies with a cup of coffee.