- 4 qty. Peach
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Sugar
- 2 qty. Lemon Juice Tablespoon
- 1500 ml.50 fl. oz. Water 6 cup
1. Chop peaches and add them to a large pot.
2. Add sugar (3 tablespoon 100 gr.3.5 oz.) and water.
3. Bring to a boil and cook approximately 30 minutes until peaches become soft.
4. Use a stick hand blender to blend it or you can use a food processor. (Hand blender is more practical)
5. Add lemon juice (2 tablespoon 20 ml.0.5 fl. oz.) and water or sugar if it needs. It depends on your taste.
6. Serve after cooling it in the refrigerator.