- 4 qty. Zucchini Medium Size, Washed and Chopped into Cubes
- 1 qty. Onion Diced
- 1 qty. Red Pepper Chopped
- 3 qty. Green Pepper (Jalapeno) Chopped
- 1 qty. Tomato Chopped
- 4 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 80 gr.3 oz. White Rice Washed and Rinsed
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon (If desired, add more)
- 1 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 0.5 qty. Cumin Powder Teasoon
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water Boiled
1. Take a large pot and saute diced onions with olive oil 1-2 minutes.
2. Add red and green peppers and continue to saute.
3. Add chopped zucchini and cook for 3-4 minutes by stirring occasionally.
4. Add tomatoes and rice, stir well.
5. Add water and close the lid of the pot and cook over low heat about 20-30 minutes until rice and zucchini are soft enough.
6. Serve lukewarm with some plain yogurt and fresh dill.