- 350 gr.12.5 oz. Egg Noodle
- 6 qty. Phyllo Dough Sheet Thawed
- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Milk
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 3 qty. Egg
- 2 qty. Parsley Cup Washed and Chopped
- 250 gr.9 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. I use egg noodle.
2. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and olive oil.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix ricotta and cheddar cheese, add chopped parsley and drained cooked pasta. Mix well until combined.
5. Take a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (I use 30.0 cm.12 in. x 40.0 cm.16 in. rectangular baking sheet)
6. Lay down one phyllo dough on your baking sheet. Pour 2-3 tablespoons of sauce over it and with a brush spread every part. Cover it with second phyllo dough and again spread 3 tablespoons of sauce over it.
7. Spread half of the pasta mix over the phyllo dough. Pour 5-6 tablespoons sauce over it.
8. Repeat step 6. Spread remaining pasta mix. Pour 6 tablespoons sauce and cover it with remaining phyllo dough and pour remaining milk sauce over it, with a brush spread everywhere.
9. Bake in preheated oven about 30-40 minutes until the color becomes golden.
10. Serve lukewarm.