- 2 qty. Ground Flaxseed Tablespoon Mix with 3 Tablespoons of Water
- 300 ml.10 fl. oz. Water Hot
- 5 gr.0 oz. Instant Coffee About 1 Tablespoon
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 25 gr.1 oz. Cocoa Powder About 2-2,5 Tablespoons
- 155 gr.5.5 oz. Coconut Sugar
- 165 gr.6 oz. Flour
- 1 qty. Baking Soda Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Dark Chocolate (Vegan)
- 1 qty. Avocado Ripe
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and lightly spray a 20.0 cm.8 in. x 20.0 cm.8 in. baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix ground flax seed with 3 tablespoons of water and let it chill about 3-5 minutes.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder).
4. Prepare coffee with 300 ml.10 fl. oz. hot water and 1 tablespoon instant coffee.
5. In another bowl, mix liquids (coffee, flax seed mixture, oil and vanilla extract).
6. Add liquids step by step over the dry ingredients by whisking continually.
7. Pour mixture into the baking sheet and bake about 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Meantime, peel avocado and puree it in the food processor. Melt chocolate in microwave oven or use double boiler. Mix avocado, melted chocolate and vanilla extract until smooth. Let it chill until the cake becomes at room temperature.
9. Spread avocado-chocolate frosting over the cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
10. Enjoy with a cup of coffee.