- 7 qty. Celery Stalk Washed Well and Chopped
- 1 qty. Onion Chopped
- 2 qty. Carrot Chopped Roughly
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Garlic Clove Minced
- 150 gr.5.5 oz. Red Lentil Washed and Drained
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon (İf desired, add more)
- 0.5 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Turmeric Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Ginger Ground Teaspoon
- 1000 ml.33.5 fl. oz. Water Boiled
1. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat and add onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add celery, carrot and red lentil and cook 2-3 minutes and add salt, black pepper, ground ginger and turmeric.
3. Add water and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cook until all vegetables and red lentils are soft.
4. With the help of stick hand blender, puree soup.
5. Serve with lemon.