- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Pumpkin Puree
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 qty. Egg
- 1.5 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 660 gr.23.5 oz. Flour
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Instant Yeast
1. In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix lukewarm water, 2 tablespoons sugar, pumpkin puree, one egg white (use egg yolk for egg wash) and oil .
2. Add flour step by step and add salt and instant yeast.
3. Knead until you get a soft and smooth dough. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise about 45-60 minutes.
4. When the dough is ready, knead it again about 30 seconds. Prepare a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Make small balls from the dough and place on the baking sheet. I got 14 medium balls.
5. Let it rise again about 30 minutes. Meantime, preheat oven to 180 C355 F.
6. Brush the top of the bread rolls with egg yolk.
7. Bake about 25-30 minutes until becoming golden.