- 550 gr.19.5 oz. Flour (1-2 tablespoons more for giving shape)
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water Lukewarm
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Milk Lukewarm
- 2 qty. Butter Tablespoon Melted
- 2 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Egg (Separate one egg yolk for egg wash)
- 2 qty. Instant Yeast Dessert Spoon
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix sugar, yeast and lukewarm 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. water. Set aside and wait about 5-6 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour and salt until combined. Make well in the center of the bowl. Pour lukewarm milk, 1 egg and one egg white and melted butter. Add yeast and start to mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Mix well until combined. Dough should be sticky, don't add extra flour. Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside about 45-60 minutes to rise.
4. Lightly dust your work surface, and grease your hand with one tablespoon oil, transfer dough onto the table. Flour your hands and make small balls of dough and place them into the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Grease tops of the rolls with spray oil and set aside in a warm environment about 20-30 minutes to rise again.
6. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F. Brush rolls with egg yolk and bake about 15-20 minutes until surface is golden brown.