- 4 qty. Chia Seed Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Ground Flaxseed Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Oats Tablespoons
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Water At Room Temperature
- 1 qty. Flax Seed Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Poppy Seed Tablespoon
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Sesame Seed 1 Tablespoon
- 25 gr.1 oz. Dried Cranberry About 2 Tablespoons
- 15 gr.0.5 oz. Sunflower Seeds About 2 Tablespoons
- 3 qty. Nutritional Yeast Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Turmeric Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 10 gr.0.5 oz. Buckwheat Pops About 2 Tablespoons
1. In a large bowl, mix chia seeds, ground flax seed, oatmeal and water and set aside about 5 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200 C390 F and prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until combined.
4. Pour mixture into the baking sheet and give rectangular shape with a spoon about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick.
5. Bake about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into small rectangular pieces and bake 15 more minutes until the color becomes lightly golden.
6. Serve lukewarm or cold.