- 500 gr.18 oz. Fava Bean (unshelled favas, rinsed well and trimmed)
- 1 qty. Onion Chopped
- 1 qty. Lemon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Flour Tablespoon
- 150 ml.5 fl. oz. Water
- 3 qty. Dill Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- 3 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix water, flour and juice of the one lemon and wait fresh fava beans in this mixture about 10 minutes.
2. In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chopped onions and let them cook for 2-3 minutes by stirring constantly.
3. Add fava beans over them and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour water, flour lemon juice mixture over it, add salt and sugar, stir and close the lid of the pan.
5. When it boils, bring it to the lowest heat and let it cook for 20-30 minutes.
6. Let it cool to room temperature and mix with chopped fresh dill and serve with yogurt.