- 125 gr.4.5 oz. Butter
- 75 gr.2.5 oz. Sugar
- 1 qty. Egg
- 2 qty. Yogurt Tablespoon
- 250 gr.9 oz. Flour
- 1 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Powdered Sugar Tablespoon
- 10 qty. Plum
- 3 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 0.5 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
1. Slice washed plums and cook with 3 tablespoons sugar over medium heat until softened. Set aside and let it cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar, yogurt and egg. Add flour and baking powder step by step and mix until combined. You should get a soft cookie dough.
3. Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and fridge about 20 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 180 C355 F and take a baking sheet.
5. With a roller pin, roll the cookie dough to make a large circle about 0.5 cm.0.2 in. thick between two parchment paper. Transfer dough into the baking sheet with a parchment paper.
6. Spread plum sauce over the dough and fold the borders of the circle inwards around the edges of the dough.
7. Bake about 20-25 minutes until edges become lightly golden. Let it cool to room temperature.
8. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.