- 250 gr.9 oz. Cabbage Sliced Roughly
- 1 qty. Onion Diced Well
- 1 qty. Garlic Clove Minced
- 3 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Tomato Paste Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon (If desired add more)
- 1 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 75 gr.2.5 oz. White Rice Washed and Drained
- 250 ml.8.5 fl. oz. Water Boiled
1. In a large pot, heat oil and add diced onion and garlic, cook until soft and tender.
2. Add tomato paste and stir.
3. Add chopped cabbage, salt and pepper, cook about 10 minutes by stirring time to time.
4. Add washed and drained rice and boiled water, stir, close the lid of the pot and let it cook until cabbage and rice softened over low heat.
5. Take away from the heat and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.