- 100 gr.3.5 oz. Butter At room Temperature
- 50 gr.2 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 qty. Egg At Room Temperature
- 4 qty. Sugar Tablespoon
- 3 qty. Starch Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Vanilla Extract Teaspoon
- 2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
- 220 gr.8 oz. Flour
- 6 qty. Strawberry
1. Preheat oven to 170 C340 F and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Whisk butter, egg and sugar until creamy. Add oil and vanilla and continue to whisk.
3. Add starch and baking powder and whisk. Add flour step by step by stirring with rubber spatula.
4. Finally, add roughly chopped strawberries and gently stir with rubber spatula.
5. Make small balls and place on the baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes.
6. Let them cool to room temperature and serve with powdered sugar.