- 400 gr.14.5 oz. Mushroom Chopped
- 1 qty. Onion Diced Well
- 1 qty. Red Pepper Washed and chopped
- 2 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 1 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Cayenne Pepper Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Dried Thyme Teaspoon
- 200 gr.7 oz. Cheddar Cheese Grated
1. In a large skillet, saute onion with 2 tablespoons olive oil until soft and tender. Add chopped red pepper and continue to saute about 2-3 more minutes.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and stir, cook until mushrooms are soft enough and all water disappears. Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and dried thyme, stir and take away from the heat.
3. Take one tortilla, sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese to the one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mushroom mixture over the cheese and sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese over it.
4. Fold over remaining half of the tortilla.
5. Heat skillet over medium heat and grease with butter. Place quesadilla in the skillet and cook until bottom color become golden. Grease the top of the tortilla with butter and flip to cook other side. Cook again 1-2 minutes until the color becomes golden.
6. Prepare other two tortillas with the same way and serve warm.