- 1 qty. Cauliflower Head Medium Size Chopped Roughly
- 1 qty. Onion Chopped
- 1 qty. Potato Chopped
- 2 qty. Salt Teaspoon
- 1 qty. Black Pepper Teaspoon
- 200 ml.6.5 fl. oz. Milk
- 800 ml.26.5 fl. oz. Water
- 3 qty. Olive Oil Tablespoon
- 2 qty. Dill Tablespoon
1. Take a medium pot, heat olive oil and add chopped onions, cook for 2-3 minutes until soft and tender.
2. Add chopped potato and cook for 2-3 minutes again. Add cauliflower florets, stir and cook 1-2 minutes.
3. Add water, stir and leave it to boil. When it boils, simmer about 10 minutes over low heat.
4. Add milk and boil about 10 more minutes over low heat.
5. Add salt and pepper and remove from the heat. Puree soup with a stick hand blender. Add fresh dill before serving.
6. Serve warm.